- Round-trip transportation from your Roatan cruise terminal (Coxen Hole and Port of Roatan Mahogany Bay)!
- English-speaking shore excursion guides!
- Entrance fees to Roatan Zip Line Park and West Bay Beach!
- All necessary ziplining gear!
- Great family fun - 5yrs old and up!
- Combo of zip line and beach break!
This Roatan Zipline Canopy and Beach Break Combo Excursion is available for cruise ship passengers arriving at the Port of Roatan Coxen Hole and Mahogany Bay.
Roatan, Zipline, and Gorgeous Beach...all three go hand in hand! The first part of your adventure shore excursion takes you to one of the best zipline canopy outfits. Travel time to and from your Roatan Coxen Hole or Mahogany Bay cruise terminal is 15 to 20 minutes. With 16 platforms set up in the jungle trees, this zip line course was constructed with safety and fun in mind.
The views of West Bay are amazing from this jungle area. 13 safety-approved steel suspension cables are used with the longest being 1,300ft long! The total cable length is over 2 miles of zip-lining fun!! You will zip along from platform to platform with highly trained guides assisting for each take-off and landing.
Situated on 28 acres of tropical jungle, there are lots of tropical wildlife in the trees, flowers, and plants for you to explore. You will be treated to some incredible views of the aqua-blue Caribbean!
After your zipline canopy portion, you will relax at West Bay Beach with a nice dip in the warm Caribbean Sea and enjoy your fun Roatan day.