- Convenient meeting location from your Cozumel cruise ship terminal!
- English-speaking certified snorkeling guide!
- The snorkel set includes varied-sized fins, sanitized snorkel, a silicone mask, and a vest!
- Complimentary bottled water, juice, and beer onboard!
- Best snorkeling inside Cozumel's famous protected Marine Park!
- Great snorkeling excursion that allows time for other activities in Cozumel!
This Cozumel snorkeling excursion focuses on the snorkeling...not on the time it takes to get to the snorkel spots! See two of the best coral reefs in Cozumel; explore both Paradise Shallow and Dzul Ha reefs both located within Cozumel's Marine Park.
It is just a short taxi ride from the cruise ship piers to the meeting location for this excursion. Your friendly, professionally trained snorkel guide will welcome you and get you checked in and on board the snorkel boat. This excursion is limited to very small groups. He will pass out all of the snorkel gear, show you how to use it, and go over the plan.
It is just a very short boat ride to the first snorkel site. You will be given a guided exploration of the shallow reef and see some of the colorful marine life that lives there. The calm, aqua-blue water is warm and the visibility is awesome to make your snorkel comfortable and enjoyable. You will spend about 30 minutes or so at each of the two coral reefs.
When you return to the boat bottled water, soft drinks and cold beer will be provided! Relax as the boat takes you back to the meeting spot. You are welcome to stay at the beach club restaurant and purchase food or drinks and sit out in one of the chairs. You can even enjoy the small beach area or jump in for a refreshing swim before heading back to your cruise ship.