- Convenient meeting location near your Cozumel cruise ship terminal!
- Best snorkeling inside Cozumel's famous protected Marine Park!
- English-speaking certified snorkeling captain and snorkel shore excursion guide!
- All instructions included!
- The Snorkel set includes varied-sized fins, a sanitized snorkel, a silicone mask, and a vest!
- Complimentary cold bottled water, juice, and beer!
- Great snorkeling excursion that allows time for other activities in Cozumel!
A visit to Cozumel cannot be complete without visiting Palancar Reef, Colombia Reef, and Starfish Bay Sandbar (also known as El Cielo or Heaven). You will be amazed as you snorkel through these amazing sites that are considered the best locations for a unique snorkeling experience. There's limited spacing so please reserve in advance. It's an experience you do not want to miss out on!
Adventure awaits just a short 10-minute ride from your designated cruise ship terminal to the Cozumel excursion meeting location. Your certified guide will be waiting for your arrival to proceed with check-in. You'll then hop aboard the boat that will take you to the first sites - Palancar and Colombia Coral Reefs. You will be given you sanitized snorkeling set and brief safety instructions.
Please note: Observers are welcome. There is a glass viewing window at the bottom of the boat so they can see the marine life below (pricing is the same for riders and snorkelers). Children under 4 years old are free (one per couple). Regular child rates apply to others. See pricing below for more information.
Located within the Cozumel Marine Park boundaries, Palancar and Colombia Reefs are thriving with marine life. The reefs at both sites are shallow so viewing is exceptional and up close. You will have about 30+ minutes at each site before heading towards the secluded area where few boats are allowed due to limited permits. El Cielo or "Heaven" in Spanish, is truly just that...heavenly. The shallow, crystal clear water is abundant with starfish on the pure white sandy bottom of the bay.
You will be provided with complimentary cold bottled water, juice, and beer on the boat. Whenever you are ready, you may take a taxi back to your Cozumel cruise ship terminal or to downtown for shopping, etc.