- Easy convenient meeting location close to the Costa Maya cruise terminal!
- English-speaking certified snorkel shore excursion guide!
- Snorkeling excursion by boat with 40 minutes of guided snorkeling!
- Snorkel set including varied-sized fins, sanitized snorkel, silicone mask, and vest!
- Full use of Krazy Lobster Beach Club facilities!
The reef system is part of the second largest barrier reef in the world, second to the Great Barrier Reef in Australia. You will get to see many types of tropical fish, coral formations, and other underwater marine life. The boat has special permits to visit the closer reefs so your travel time is short. It is all about snorkeling and beach time on this Costa Maya, Mexico shore excursion!
Your snorkel excursion guide will pass out the snorkeling gear, show you how to use it all, and go over the safety information and all instructions on the way to the reef. There is plenty of time to explore the beautiful marine life below. Great coral formations, tropical fish, and other interesting species can be seen. The reefs are fairly shallow, 6-12ft deep, so viewing is easy. When you have snorkeled for approximately 40 minutes, you will return to the snorkel excursion boat.
The fun shore excursion in Costa Maya Mexico continues when you return to the shore. You can stay as long as you wish and may use all of the Krazy Lobster Beach Club's facilities including lounge chairs, umbrellas, fresh water showers, lockers, kayaks, and more. There is also a full-service restaurant and bar available at extra cost. You may return to your Costa Maya cruise ship pier at your leisure and expense (5-minute taxi ride).