- Round-trip transportation from your Montego Bay cruise ship terminal!
- Air-conditioned, fully licensed, and insured transportation!
- English-speaking certified guide!
- Entrance fees to Rose Hall Great House and Doctor's Cave Beach are included!
- Bottled water!
- Visit the infamous Rose Hall Great House and enjoy some of the best shopping!
- Best highlights and sightseeing of Montego Bay including the crafts market, Hip Strip, Dr.'s Cave Beach, and more!
Your Montego Bay cruise excursion fun begins right outside the Montego Bay cruise terminal where your friendly English-speaking shore excursion guide and transportation are waiting for you. As you leave the pier area, you will travel the High Road to take in the awesome lookout views of the city, port, and open ocean.
The first stop on your journey will be Jamaica's famous Rose Hall Great House. This stunning mid-18th-century house was also the home of Annie Palmer who was known as the White Witch. Your certified guide will show you around the grounds, gardens, and into the house. They will share the history, background, and folklore surrounding this great example of Georgian architecture. Mrs. Palmer not only openly practiced voodoo but also murdered all 3 of her husbands here as well as several gentlemen callers. Coincidently, she too was found murdered in the house.
Leaving the mystery of Rose Hall behind, it is then time to start shopping! Your guide will take you to the famed Jamaican Hip Strip where all of the trendy clubs, restaurants, and shops are located. Whether you are just browsing or out for some serious shopping, there is plenty to see including the duty-free stores and the Crafts Market. You might want to check out the world-famous Margaritaville restaurant and bar.
Entrance to Doctor's Cave Beach is included; named for the physician who once owned the property and gained access to the beach via a cave. The water is supposed to have healing powers...check it out for yourself!
You will have plenty of time to see and do before the transportation takes you back to the Montego Bay cruise pier terminal.