- Enjoy sailing on a 65' catamaran (former racing boat)!
- English-speaking certified captain and crew!
- Guided snorkeling at two of the best sites on the island!
- The snorkel set includes varied-sized fins, sanitized snorkel, a silicone mask, and a vest!
- Includes open bar (alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages) and snacks!
- Great for all ages - children under 4 are FREE!
- Great add-on activity to your Aruba Occidental Grand All Inclusive Day Pass!
- The Larger the group, the lower the price!
Sail through the beautiful turquoise Caribbean water on a 65' catamaran from Palm Beach in Aruba and enjoy the beautiful landscape. You will have the time of your life!
You will meet right at the beach shop where the professional, English-speaking crew and boat will be waiting. This 65-foot catamaran is your ticket to the best snorkel sites on the island. The boat has a max capacity of 60 passengers. It will take you to the Boca Catalina Bay or Malmok reef and the Antilla shipwreck. These reefs are perfect for those who have never snorkeled before; shallow calm water and plenty to see!
Next, the catamaran captain will take you to the largest WW II shipwreck in the Caribbean, the Antilla. This 400-foot freighter sank in May of 1940. The Antilla is lying on her port side in approximately 50 feet of water, but the top of the boat just barely misses the surface! They will provide you with snorkel equipment and instructions.
Back on board the catamaran, the open bar will be available to you with alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, some light snacks, and of course, great tropical music. All ingredients to guarantee you a GREAT time on board!!
There is plenty of room for everyone and there are both sunny areas to work on your tan as well as places in the shade. There is a restroom on board as well.
When your catamaran sail and snorkel cruise excursion in Aruba is completed, you may take a taxi to return to the ship or continue exploring at your leisure and expense.