- Round-trip transportation from your St. Thomas cruise ship terminal!..
- Fun open-air sightseeing transportation!
- English-speaking certified guides!
- Round Saint Thomas island sightseeing!
- View Magen's Bay!
- Plenty of free time left for other St. Thomas activities and excursions!
Just a few minutes walk from your St. Thomas cruise ship pier, your sightseeing excursion guide will be waiting to get you checked in and on your way to see St. Thomas's best highlights.
You will get not only true insight into this beautiful Caribbean island, but you will also get a lot of interesting information from your English-speaking guide. Your very fun and entertaining guide will have the tropical music going to get you in the island mood. You will travel to Mountain Top - at 1,547ft it is the highest spot on the island. On the way to the top, you will make several stops for photo ops and to take in the views.
Your view of Magen's Bay Beach from Mountain Top is stunning. Magen's Bay was rated in the top 10 world's best beaches. Heading down the mountain you will have more great views.
On the way back to the starting point and your cruise ship terminal, your guide will take you around the island's East End to Red Hook Ferry and two local marinas to see how the island residents live.