- Round-trip transportation from your St. Lucia cruise terminal!
- Air-conditioned, fully licensed, and insured transportation!
- Day pass access to St. Lucia Bay Gardens Beach Resort and SPA!
- All of the resort amenities such as swimming pools, beach and pool lounge chairs, kid's play area, and more!
- Delicious lunch and 4 beverages of your choice!
- Choice of a massage, use of 2 water sports, or a half-day pass to Splash Island Water Park!
- Towel service!
- Free WiFi in public areas!
Enjoy a relaxing beach day pass at one of the best beach resorts in St. Lucia, Bay Gardens Beach Resort! Lunch, beverages, and your choice of additional resort activities or services. Prior bookings required - limited space sold daily.
One of the great things about this St. Lucia Resort Day Pass is you can customize it to suit all members of your group! Bay Gardens Beach Resort Day Pass guests may choose either a massage, two water sports activities or a half-day pass to Splash Island Water Park (see detailed water park information here
You will meet your friendly driver right outside your cruise ship terminal in St. Lucia. The drive to the resort is approximately 15-20 minutes. When you arrive and check in with your Day Pass booking, the friendly resort staff will greet you and point you in the right direction.
Day Pass guests have use of all St. Lucia Bay Gardens Resort amenities including swimming pools, pool chairs, umbrellas, 2-course lunch, and 4 beverages (see below for details). The resort hours are 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM - day pass guests may arrive at leisure. Guests will also have use of a courtesy room to use to shower (subject to availability
), store items, or take a nap (subject to availability). Free WiFi is available in all public areas at the resort as well.
When booking, the guest will choose one of the options below:
- 25-minute massage
at the onsite spa - La Mer Spa
- Two water sports activities
- choose from SUP, paddle boat, kayak, Hobie Cat, and more...
- Half-day pass to Splash Wave Water Park
- features including climbing iceberg, trampoline, climbing pyramid, slides, monkey bars, rope swing, seesaw rocker, water volleyball, and the entertaining launcher! There are lifeguards stationed in several spots to assist and control guests. Younger guests may be required to wear a life jacket depending on their swim ability. The water park is roped off so it is safe from boats and other water sports.
The onsite beach restaurant offers a variety of Caribbean and international snacks, sandwiches, salads, deli items, and main course lunches for the day pass guests to choose from. Kids have options of the kid's menu only such as hot dogs, hamburgers, fish tenders, etc., and snacks such as popcorn and cotton candy. Lunch is one item choice, not a buffet. Vegetarian options are available, please advise at the time of booking if required. Please note that the restaurant is open from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
St. Lucia Bay Gardens Resort Day Pass guests have 4 beverages included: alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks - house brands as well as soft drinks, bottled water, juices, non-alcoholic versions, blended drinks, beer, etc. Premium top-shelf drinks are not included but are available at extra cost. Please note, that children will have 2 non-alcoholic beverages.
At the end of your day, the transportation will take you back to your cruise ship pier in St. Lucia. Transportation cost is included in the price of this St. Lucia Bay Gardens Beach Resort Deluxe Day Pass! Guests will leave the property 1.5 hours before their ship leaves and arrive back at their cruise ship pier an hour before their ship departs.
Please take note that guests of those day passes are not allowed to enter the St. Lucia Bay Gardens Resort and SPA property.