- Round-trip route with on/off privileges in Dublin!
- Comfortable double-decker open-top city shore excursion buses!
- Air-conditioned buses with Wi-Fi and Wheelchair access!
- Easy to use system map of Dublin!
- Audio narration on the bus - available in 8 languages or Live English-speaking guide onboard!
- Many must-see sites along the route!
- Special rates for seniors and families!
See the best of Dublin with this iconic double-decker bus. You can choose to ride the whole route and enjoy live commentary in English or listen to other languages on headsets. You can also hop off at any time to explore the many sights and then hop back on when you wish. Your pass is good for the whole day.
Guests meet at any of the stops and present their printed e-ticket at one of the 2 locations listed below. If you are arriving on a cruise ship, there is a shuttle service that will take guests into the city (charge may apply). Please see the link below for a map of the routes.
You will receive a FREE Pat Liddy Walking Excursion (daily departures from College Green Office at 10:00 AM) and more including discounted entrance to the Irish Whiskey Museum. You will receive more information at check-in.
You'll visit Ireland's capital and have the choices of the National Museum of Archeology and History, visit the National Art Gallery, hop off at Trinity College, or marvel at Christ Church Cathedral, an archaeological wonder that has been the destination of pilgrimages for almost 1,000 years.
Maybe you'd like to try a pint at the Guinness Storehouse, or taste whiskey at the Old Jameson Distillery. There are even drink specials available for our guests! From museums to cathedrals to the zoo, there's much to see and do and this is the easiest way to take in the sights that interest you. When you hop off and are ready to hop back on, wait time is minimal since the buses run all day. So, come to see the best of Dublin from a great perspective, the top deck of this sightseeing bus. Enjoy your pass, it's good for the whole day. Please note that some entrance fees to the attractions are not included. Note that depending on the traffic the buses may pass later.
From 09:15 AM to 05:00 PM. The full circuit is 105 minutes and runs every 30 minutes. Please note that the bus will only pick passengers up from bus stops 23-27 between 09:25 AM and 09:40 AM.
1. Irish Whiskey Museum / Trinity College
2. Dublin Castle / City Hall
3. Christ Church Cathedral
4. St. Patrick's Cathedral
5. Teeling Whiskey Distillery
6. The Vaults - TEMPORARILY CLOSED
7. Guinness Storehouse
8. Pearse Lyons Distillery
9. Irish Museum of Modern Art
11. Heuston Station
12. Phoenix Park / Dublin Zoo
13. Parkgate Street / Heuston Station
14. Collins Barracks / National Museum of Decorative Art and History
15. Smithfield Square / Old Jameson Distillery
16. Temple Bar
17. Dublin Writers Museum
18. O'Connell Street
19. The GPO / Abbey Theatre
20. EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum, Jeanie Johnston
21. Samuel Beckett Bridge / Convention Centre / 3Arena
22. Bord Gáis Energy Theatre, Grand Canal Dock, U2 Studios, Shelbourne Park
28. Merrion Square / Natural History Museum / National Gallery of Ireland
29. Merrion Street
30. St. Stephen's Green / The Little Museum of Dublin
31. Dawson Street
Please download a copy of the route map here
. You will receive a printed copy on the bus.